Here are a few tips and tactics that will help you find success when using the Ultimate Predator Calls app.
- Have your shooting lane downwind or crosswind! Predators like to use the wind to see what is making all that noise.
- Start off quietly on the volume and as the set progresses, increase volume to extend the sound further out. You don’t want to blow animals out by making a lot of noise right away.
- Use brush or stumps to break up your outline when calling.
- Remain as still as possible, predators pick up on movement quickly.
- Hunt with a buddy, two sets of eyes are better than one.
- Be ready, because things can happen very quickly!
- Always be sure of your target and beyond.
- Be patient when hunting bear or cougar to ensure no cubs are present.